Monday 7 October 2013

Tut

Important of supervision: This is what happen when Non-Local handle your restaurant without local supervision

To complete our dinner, me and my girlfriend decided to complete our dinner with wonderful dessert we decided to drop-by IN HOUSE CAFE but it does not follow as we expected because staff did not understand my request as I require certain flavour for my fruit garden ice cream dessert as I repeat a lot of time that I required my ice cream to be in Strawberry, Vanilla, chocolate as the staff nodding continuously as I assume the staff understand my requirement yea our dessert been served without strawberry as in food and beverage industry it is important to tell customer that flavoured required by the customer its not available before proceed of making product itself as it is part of providing good sense of services especially in food n beverage industry and guess what when I ask the staff again after our ice cream arrived he mention to me that strawberry ice cream is not in their café product and they did not order strawberry ice cream in their product which is rather sounds funny , on their menu itself did not have selection of flavour ice cream as it can create customer complain and misunderstanding on their superb sweet ice cream which to me it is the sweetest ice cream which even we can't take it in paired with their tasteless soggy apple and tasteless soggy dragon fruit even thou it nicely presented but what is the point if food nicely presented but taste like Ewwww~ with expensive price which disappointed us.
Extra Sweet milk tea
Ewww~
Make me dizzy x_x
 
 

 
 

1 comment: